Indianapolis-based Triad Associates, Inc. takes great pride in working to advance the fields of civil engineering and architecture. We participate in the following organizations and volunteer our time to furthering our industry, especially in our home base of Indiana.
We invest in continuing education because that means our clients will get the most cutting-edge solutions. Call us at (317) 377-5230 so we can leverage our expertise to bring your engineering or architecture project in on time and under budget.
Current Professional Engineering Registrations
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indiana Planning Association Indiana Society of Architects
- National Recreation and Parks American Academy for Park and Recreation Association (NRPA) Administration
- Building Officials & Code Administrators Indiana Water and Wastewater Association International Inc.
- Construction Specifications Institute Consulting Engineers of Indiana
- Indiana Association of Cities and Towns
- Indiana Water Pollution Control Association
- American Water Works Association
- Alliance of Indiana Rural Water Association
- Association of Indiana Conservancy Districts
- Indiana Regional Sewer District Association
- Indiana League of Municipal Clerks Association
- Indiana Rural Water Association
- Indiana Economic Development Association
- Indiana Association of Counties
- INDOT (Indiana Department of Transportation)
- Indiana Office of Community & Rural Affairs (Certified Grant Administrators)
- State of Indiana Public Works (Certified to provide Professional Design Services)
- Industrial Hygiene Safety (OSHA – U.S. Dept. of Labor)
- Indiana Society of Professional Engineers
Being active in these organizations allows us the privilege of mentoring the next generation of engineering professionals. That raises the bar for excellence for all firms and increases the reputation of our industry.
At meetings and events, we also get the chance to network with regulators. This means we better understand the challenges they are facing and are kept abreast of any new regulations coming down the pike. And that means we can design projects for long-term usefulness and compliance.
Our headquarters is centrally located in Indianapolis, and we also have a satellite office in Goshen, Indiana, allowing us to do work throughout the state as well as in Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio.